In line with our new strategic plan, we are making big changes to our quarterly Conservation SA Council meetings.
Our Special Member Forums offer a chance for essential networking and information, with featured guest speakers and juicy discussion on topical issues to the environment sector.
Delegates-focused session (but all welcome) - 5.30pm
- New member applications
- Reports and governance
Light supper and networking - 6.15pm
Hot topics - 6.45pm
- Protecting Big Trees: Launch of a powerful new law reform report
- St Kilda Mangroves Poisoning: What really happened?
- Decoding the New Planning & Design Code: What does it mean for SA’s environment and heritage?
- Defence of the Rangelands: Why we should be concerned about proposed changes to the Pastoral Act
- Countdown to the March 2022 State Election
- Conservation SA’s new three-year Strategic Plan: The big reveal
- Climate Emergency Declaration: Now what?
Forum ends - 9pm
111 Franklin St
Adelaide, SA 5000
Google map and directions
RSVPs are essential for catering purposes
Please note: This forum is not just for delegates, but for ALL members and supporters of CCSA member groups - please share this invitation with your group's networks!