Member Forum: Shifting Lanes
|Join Conservation SA for a night of essential networking and information, with featured guest speakers and juicy discussion on transport and mobility in SA. All welcome!
Transport creates the most significant – and fastest-growing - share of SA’s carbon emissions.
And no wonder: our city form is dominated by petrol-fuelled cars, with transport spending overwhelmingly focused on building bigger roads.
Yet mobility is central to our health, prosperity and social connection.
Hear from a range of experts as they explore how we can (and must) change direction.
- Jen Bonham (UniSA transport researcher and spokesperson for the newly formed Transport Action Network)
- Helen Donovan (Walking SA)
- Sally Knight (Australian Electric Vehicle Association SA)
- David Elliott (Bike Adelaide)
- Dominic Mugavin (People for Public Transport)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Support us and get involved