Join Conservation SA and a lineup of expert speakers to discuss what the proposed new Planning Code could mean for South Australia.
Trees are an essential part of our life on earth, and concern is growing about the loss of trees in our cities and regional areas. We know greening will be a critical part of preparing for climate change.
So what do new planning rules mean for tree cover?
Guest speakers and panelists include:
- Craig Wilkins, Conservation SA
- Allan Holmes, State Planning Commission
- Stephanie Rogers, Australian Institute of Landscape Architects
and representatives from
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
- Treenet (TBC)
- Nature Conservation Society of South Australia (TBC)
Don't miss this important session on the future of trees, greening and biodiversity in South Australia.
November 11, 2019 at 6:30pm - 8pm
Conservation SA · · 0882235155