Trees are an essential part of our life on earth, and concern is growing about the loss of trees in our cities and regional areas. We know greening will be a critical part of preparing for climate change.
So what do new planning rules mean for tree cover?
Guest speakers and panelists include:
- Craig Wilkins, Conservation SA
- Allan Holmes, State Planning Commission
- Stephanie Rogers, Australian Institute of Landscape Architects
and representatives from
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
- Treenet (TBC)
- Nature Conservation Society of South Australia (TBC)
Don't miss this important session on the future of trees, greening and biodiversity in South Australia.