- adding the weight of your organisation to the state's peak voice on environment matters
- having a vote on Conservation Council SA and an opportunity to have your say on many conservation policies and decisions
- the opportunity to link-in and network with other groups to share expertise, resources and ideas
- strategic advice and support around lobbying and representation of conservation issues that concern you, to politicians, media, the public and industry
- the opportunity to nominate for the Conservation Council SA's annual environmental awards
- input to Conservation Council SA work on a wide array of issues, including
- creation of environmental policy and position statements
- representation on government committees
- development of submissions
- access to the Joinery, with its range of facilities and services including
- meeting spaces (with kitchen facilities), and
- space for promotion of membership;
- invitations to seminars and workshops on matters of environment and conservation interest
- attendance at quarterly Council meetings with guest speakers, environmental 'hot topic' updates.
Your voice as a member
Members are asked to nominate:
- one councillor, and
- one deputy for that councillor
to represent the member organization at Conservation Council SA.
Councillors shall be entitled to participate in discussion and decision-making at quarterly Council meetings and shall have one vote in any decision where voting is required.
Annual fee schedule
(as of 2018-19 financial year)