CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
5 May 2019
As the state’s peak environment body The Conservation Council of SA provides nominations to key Board, Committee and Advisory groups within the State Governments Charter.
Due to circumstances including expiring tenures and role changes within the sector the following positions have become available:
- Pastoral Board – Deputy Position
- Duck & Quail Season Reference Panel –Deputy Position
- Kangaroo Management Board – Deputy Position
- SA Wild Dog Advisory Group – Representative Position
- Ecological Technical Reference Group (under State Bushfire Coordinating Committee) – Representative position
If you have specific expertise, knowledge, experience and key competencies within the relevant field we encourage you to register your interest.
For further information please contact Conservation SA on 08 8223 5155 or email [email protected] quoting the specific appointment by no later than Friday 24 May 2019.